Virtual Intuitive Eating Small Group Class
This is a 6-week small group course. The purpose of the course is to allow you to work on improving your relationship with food and your body, while receiving feedback and support from myself and other participants. I love this format for learning!
The group is held via online video. The live sessions will occur on Tuesdays from 7:00-8:30 pm MST. Attending live is preferred, but the sessions will be recorded for those of you who cannot make it to any of the live viewings. Next round starts in January 2023.
- A total of 6 virtual group sessions, filled with strategies to improve your body image and your relationship with food.
- A built-in support system to help you work through the Intuitive Eating principles from a relatable lens.
- Weekly modules, including short videos, worksheets, and prompts to aid you while working through the concepts.
- Individual email support from me for participants throughout the course duration.
What do you need?
- The book that started it all: Intuitive Eating: A Revolutionary Anti-Diet Approach (4th edition) by Evelyn Tribole & Elyse Resch
- A computer with web camera access, if you are willing to use video during live chats
- An open mind and a willingness to reconsider some things