Is working with me right for you?
Do any of the following describe you?
- You feel guilt after eating always or sometimes
- You do not trust your body to tell you when, what, and how much to eat
- You eat the foods that you “should” eat, not the ones that are satisfying
- Thinking about food takes up too much of your mental energy
- You are having a difficult time balancing life, eating, and movement
- You think you should be “on a diet”
- You are confused about what to eat because of mixed messages from media, friends, health care providers, etc.
- You feel at war with your body
- You think about food in black-and-white, and/or label different foods as “good” and “bad”
- Sometimes you feel out of control around food
- You have heard about Intuitive Eating and/or the Health at Every Size (HAES) movement and want to learn more
- Eating around other people is uncomfortable and you feel judged because of your food choices
- You would describe yourself as having poor body image
- Movement seems like a chore and is often used as penance for eating “bad” foods
- You want to meet with a dietitian
If you answered yes to any of these questions, meeting with me will likely be beneficial for you.
Choose the option that works best for you.
This is the option most personalized to you. Meet with me 1:1 via Zoom. This option includes the following:
- Initial Consult: 60 minutes – $120
- Follow-Ups: 40 minutes either weekly or biweekly based on client need and preference – $80/session
- 3 or 6 month packages also available at booking
This option is best for those of you who prefer a self-paced alternative. Courses coming soon.
Small Group Class
Do you love community? This small group is set up to allow learning through reading, reflection, and verbal processing with myself and a group of women with similar goals. Groups meet virtually on Tuesdays from 7:00-8:30 pm MST for a total of 6 sessions. Next session starting January 2023.